What are the functions of power fittings
According to function and structure, power fittings can be divided into suspension clamp, tension clamp, ut clamp, connecting fittings, connecting fittings, protective fittings, equipment clamps, T-type clamps, bus fittin
According to function and structure, power fittings can be divided into suspension clamp, tension clamp, ut clamp, connecting fittings, connecting fittings, protective fittings, equipment clamps, T-type clamps, bus fittings, stay wire fittings, etc; According to the use, it can be used as line fittings and substation fittings. Generally speaking, we are divided into the following categories by performance and usage:
1) Hanging fittings. Also known as support hardware or suspension clamp. This kind of fittings is mainly used to hang conductor insulator strings (mostly used for linear towers) and jumper wires on insulator strings.
2) Anchor fittings. It is also called fastening hardware or wire clamp. This kind of fittings is mainly used to fasten the terminal of the conductor and fix it on the insulator string of the conductor. It is also used to fix the terminal of the lightning conductor and anchor the stay wire. Anchor fittings bear all tension of conductor and lightning conductor
3) Connect the fittings. Also known as hanging line parts. The fittings are used for connecting insulator strings and fittings to fittings. It bears mechanical load. Such as hanging ring, hanging plate, ball head hanging ring, U-shaped screw, connecting plate, hook, etc.
4) Connect the fittings. This kind of fittings is suitable for connecting various bare conductors and lightning wires one to one. The connection bears the same electrical load as the conductor, and most of the connection fittings bear all the tension of the conductor or lightning wire, such as the connection pipe and the trench clamp.
5) Protective hardware. This kind of fittings is used to protect conductor and insulator, such as grading ring for insulator protection, heavy hammer for insulator string pulling and anti vibration hammer, guard rod and spacer for conductor vibration. The following figure shows anti vibration hammer.
6) Contact fittings. This kind of fittings is used to connect the hard bus, soft bus with the outgoing terminals of electrical equipment, T-connection of wires and parallel connection without bearing force, etc. these connections are electrical contacts. Therefore, high conductivity and contact stability of contact fittings are required, as shown in the figure below.
7) Stay wire fittings. It is mainly used for Guyed connection of guyed tower, which is divided into guyed fastening and connection. It mainly includes wedge clamp and tension pre twisted wire. The figure below shows wedge clamp.